Re: PATCH: improve keyboard handling - simulate mouseclick with RETURN

On 1 April 2014 15:33, José Eduardo S. C. Xavier
<josescxavier@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I thought it need to be on the main repo to get merged. I'll test it and
> report.

> <josescxavier@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
>
>> Hi :)
>> That is a really nice feature. Can you add it to the bzr repo?

There was some discussion how to improve it earlier in the thread, but
I got busy with actually making a board with KiCad (
https://github.com/hzeller/bumps ) the last couple of free-time slots,
so that I haven't come to this change yet. I plan to make it a bit
nicer by actually registering a hot key (let's call that hot-key
'Return' :) ) which then does the
whatever-the-left-mouse-button-would-finish business.
So it will not be much change, but I need to get around doing it.

(having said that: this patch should work perfectly fine if you patch
it in your code - I am using it all the time)