Re: Trace length tuning/matching for Kicad

Hi,

I've sent to production my first length matched board, here is a picture! I
hope it will work!

I've looked at the branch drawing tool. It seems pretty accessible. I'll try
to do it when I have time. There are also improvements I would like to make to
the length tuning tool.

Pierre.