Re: Trace length tuning/matching for Kicad

Pierre,

I can use this feature on about 1/2 of all the boards we are currently doing, so it is a
useful feature.

I think now, before your patch, you can measure the current length of tracks, but it is
not interactive, and sometimes it gives you the length of a segment rather than the entire
track.  I have not mastered it, or there's a minor bug, wasn't sure.

In any case yours will be a useful improvement.

Dick

>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWJyGpkZ6k4