kiway status update

I got 4 hours in tonight, and started milestone B) so I can use that infra structure to
fully understand what needs to be done to KIWAY_PLAYER::OpenProjectFiles() to fix any
remaining issues with milestone A).

Tomorrow I have hopes of working long hours on KiCad to finish up A) and maybe get further
into B).

With regard to what I am thinking for OpenProjectFiles() please see line 170 of
include/kiway_player.h where some pseudo code is proposed.  Comments are welcome, you have
limited time to comment  :)

This logic would approximately apply to pcbnew and eeschema in any case.  I am not
thinking about bringing in more than that into the project manager process.  Other
programs can run under single_top AFAIAC.  cvpcb will get combined with pcbnew in B).

My early B) work had me getting _pcbnew.kiface to run in the kicad.exe process.  This was
quite exciting and validated the entire design in the computer, instead of just in my
head.  I do not forsee any problems at this point.

One of the design issues that must be resolved in B) is when to open the project's config
file, and whether the notion of having it "open" vs. only "available for reading" is the
way to go.  The project will be identified by a *full path* to the *.pro file.  Once a
KIWAY_PLAYER is launched, it may not change horses, it must ride the same PROJECT to its
death.  (I reserve the right to kill KIWAY_PLAYERs if somebody wants to go to a new
PROJECT in the C++ project manager.  The python one will support multiple projects open at
the same time.)

Dick