TRACK/SEGVIA cleanup patch

Does the class cleanup I talked about a while ago. Everything seems to work but
further testing is welcome, especially for the autoplacer/router which
I don't actually use.

If everything is OK I'd commit it in a few days.

Notes:
- The idea is that via type and drill don't belong to the TRACK ancestor
  (and, by extension, to the SEGZONE sister);
- The kind of via (through, blind/buried, micro) is now called ViaType
  (enum VIATYPE_T, instead of a plain int); the previous 'Shape' was
  probably from some ancient relationship with DRAWSEGMENT
- The TraceSegmentPcb was overloaded for taking DRAWSEGMENT; it removes
  the ugly dummy trace object used for passing parameters to it. Using
  m_Param for transporting the arc angle was, well, strange:P

I found a strange thing in graphpcb.cpp, probably a former special case
for vertical/horizontal lines; grep for F4EXB 051018-01 in it (no idea
of what it would mean...some kind of ticket reference?)

Good work to everyone

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl