Re: TRACK/SEGVIA cleanup patch

The reference could be to a radioamateur call F4EXB which is a guy
called Edouard Greiffiths, he posted something on the user group list
on yahoo,  relating to some files he names after his callsign. The
message matches up with the following six numbered that I guessed
could be a date code.

I do not have access to the files section, but maybe there is a file
related to this.