Re: TRACK/SEGVIA cleanup patch

Since I could not acces the files I asked on IRC, and I was told by
jesse_m on that; two files showed up because they contain the string
in them: pcbnew.cpp and graphpcb.cpp, both from 2005.
The pcbnew.cpp just contains the line: wxString Main_Title("PCBNEW
test F4EXB 051018-01");

The graphpcb.cpp jesse copied to a gist:
https://gist.github.com/Jesse-Millwood/11058990, it shows up in there
about 8 times --all in comments though.

So this is definitely what it refers to.