Re: Library Convention

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 07:49:23PM +0300, Vesa Solonen wrote:
> Thanks JP. I did a brief rehearsal with those docs after Waynes
> suggestion to wait. The 50 mils grid is something to make optional as
> standards seem to specify 2.5 mm module. The current state of some
> library symbols having 50 mils grid details is not consistent.

I don't see a problem, just draw the ISO symbols large as 'two' kicad
units per module. Or the 50 mils size is something more magic than
simply the currently biggest grid in eeschema?

Ramping up on mirrors you could say that the new logical grid is the
half pitch grid reserved for very small symbols :D

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl