Re: Forward-compatibility in s-expression formats

Why not collect all the field of any part being loaded, and consider all the fields that are not known as “user defined fields”?
I would not agree to have a part_reference to be the combination of two of my user fields that are Supplier1 and PN_Supplier1, Supplier2 and PN_Supplier2, etc..
Just keep those fields, that would allows the program to load ANY legacy part without breaking the bank.

Just my $0.02,
Jean-Paul
AC9GH