Re: Forward-compatibility in s-expression formats

On Fri, May 09, 2014 at 07:48:13AM +0200, Lorenzo Marcantonio wrote:
> Storing a whole sexp would be done with the DOM model or something
> similar (DOM is not exactly the best way to handle a sexp, but at least
> it's already done:P)

Clarification: the best way to handle sexps is the cons cell, which is
simply a pair of arbitrary things.

However if you start implement it and do all the accessors and utilities
you will implement about half of a lisp system (including the GC), so
maybe it's better to stick to the DOM thing we already have :D

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl