KiCad road map.

I finally got around to finishing up and committing the initial draft
KiCad road map.  You can build it into the standard developer
documentation by running `make doxygen-docs` or as a stand alone road
map by running `make dev-docs`.  I'm still not terribly thrilled with
the formatting but I'm not a CSS developer so I'll stick with the
default Doxygen formatting for now.

I apologize for delay.  Let me know if you find any issues.  We can open
up the discussion for additional tasks once we get the current task list
squared away.

Thanks,