Re: PPA help: Write bzr-dch

bzr-builddeb has severe limitations.  It is what the I used on the previous
version of the PPA was built upon, and it literally only added "Autobuild
changes" to the dch log.

If this some sort of branch that never got merged in, is there any way to
*just* use the dch portion of it?  Is there a reason why it didn't get
branched in?

It may be that the answer is to pull most of his code in and write a front
end that doesn't do the rest of the builddeb part.  I'm not sure.  I would
guess that this entire project would only be an hour or two with Python or
bash if written from scratch.

Adam Wolf
Wayne and Layne, LLC