Re: PPA help: Write bzr-dch

Is this the sort of thing you're looking for Adam?
I'm not familiar with the debian package build process--if this doesn't cut it, then it would probably take more time for you to explain it than it would for you to do it yourself.

jacob@gap:~/kicad_sources/kicad.bzr$ cat debian/changelog
PACKAGE (VERSION) UNRELEASED; urgency=low

 -- Jacob Schmidt <jacob@gap>  Fri, 23 May 2014 03:14:32 -0400
jacob@gap:~/kicad_sources/kicad.bzr$ ./bzr-dch 4870
parsechangelog/debian: warning: debian/changelog(l4): found trailer where expected start of change data
LINE:  -- Jacob Schmidt <jacob@gap>  Fri, 23 May 2014 03:14:32 -0400
jacob@gap:~/kicad_sources/kicad.bzr$ cat debian/changelog
PACKAGE (VERSION) UNRELEASED; urgency=low

  * 4874: Maciej Suminski 2014-05-20 Fixes the bug that causes pcbnew
    crash, when there are multiple net classes and the plot dialog was
    opened.
  * 4873: Dick Hollenbeck 2014-05-19 fix compiler warnings
  * 4872: jean-pierre charras 2014-05-19 Pcbnew: plot dialog: remove
    obscure and useless option about texts which are not value or
    reference.
  * 4871: Wayne Stambaugh 2014-05-18 Add road map to developer's
    documentation.
  * 4870: Maciej Sumiński 2014-05-18 [merge] Upstream merge.

 -- Jacob Schmidt <jacob@gap>  Fri, 23 May 2014 03:14:57 -0400

jacob@gap:~/kicad_sources/kicad.bzr$ cat bzr-dch
#!/bin/bash

bzr log -r$1.. --line |