Another strange thing happening launching from the kicad manager

Done a full rebuild of kicad as stable/release, to test things.

>From the project manager:
- pcbnew opens OK and seems to work
- cvpcb still OK, as above
- eeschema don't work :(

Doing a strace shows that eeschema starts a then sits there after
button opens an eeschema frame but everything is stuck: repainting works
but commands are not dispatched, not even a close. Need to
sigint/sigquit to stop the whole process.

Maybe I just noticed today because I usually launch the application
separately, not from the project manager.

Also try to keep possible to continue to use the applications in
different process spaces, it's very inconvenient to handle everything in
one process...one wrong move and everything goes down (and session
management issues, too).

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl