Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 14:27:04 -0700
From: Jason von Nieda
Subject: Re: openPNP kicad .pos import function

Hey Jake,
Looks like they changed the order of some of the columns in the file and how
some of the them are represented. I'll need to write a new matcher and
modify a bit of the code. I'll try to get to it this week but I can't make
any promises. In the mean time, you should check and see if there is a way
for KiCAD to export the old format. I don't use it, so I am not really
familiar with why they changed the format in the first place.

Jason