Re: [Kicad-lib-committers] Silk screens over pads and naming

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 08:33:02PM +0100, John Beard wrote:
> OK, I won't worry too much about it and get one with making more
> footprints! Are there any more things you'd like to see changed? No
> matter how tiny!

These are already *way* nicer than the ones I use at the moment:D

You know, usually is better if the circuit works as intended rather than
having nice drawings. I.e. the opposite of how modern software seems to
be done :P:P:P

Nice drawings however are a bonus, like the 3D view (never had a good
reason to use it)

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl