Re: New layer ids

On 01.07.2014 17:16, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
On 06/30/2014 02:34 PM, Javier Serrano wrote:
On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 7:48 PM, Lorenzo Marcantonio <l.marcantonio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
I see the commits. Could have be useful to know before since both me and the cern
people were already working on that.

I confirm we had a phone conversation with Lorenzo about this work and were planning
to write a blueprint for him to start (actually continue) working on this. My
understanding was that this was with us (CERN + Lorenzo), but there was maybe a
separate discussion that I missed. Dick, what are the status and (if applicable) plans
for this work package now?

Thanks,

Javier

JP, Wayne and I developed the following working blueprint and attached spreadsheet.
Spreadsheet from JP.

Dick,

What was your reason for keeping this blueprint secret and not involving CERN (as well as other important developers) in the discussion?

I sincerely hope it was just an accident.

It feels really awful, being treated like a second-string developer.

Tom