Re: Last layers for UIs

On Fri, Jul 04, 2014 at 04:08:42PM +0200, jp charras wrote:
> I am thinking I fixed this issue (which crashed also Gerbview).
> Due to a minor typo, in fact!
> Can you test my last commit?

It just was because I excanged the indices for the checkbox and the name
in the layer pane, for two reasons:

1) Uniformity with the render pane
r) It's better if the layer name get truncated than having the box
disappear

Alas, the columns numbers where hardcoded around, so where it pulled up
a checkbox, a label would come. Thanks to the static cast chaos ensues:D

I've put literal names in so that will never happens anymore (also it's
better a name than a '3' in a call)

Waiting for the compile on the main branch and then commit

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl