Re: winbuilder debug build link fail

I'm Linux fluent and prefer the unix environment but other constraints keep
Windows as my primary operating system which pulls Kicad in the Windows
direction.  I could VM to Kicad - but I'd rather continue down the Windows
path.  Looking long-term, the issues associated with Windows tend to argue
for more development work in the win environment than against it.

Even without scripting, wxPython seems to be part of the libraries pulled -
at least using winbuilder.  I'm not sure at the moment how to build with it
removed completely.  I think wxMessageBox is used everywhere as one example
regardless of scripting.

It seems windows debugging is still TBD(eveloped) at least by using
winbuilder.  I did try to launch from winbuilder to my "own" toolchain -
but quickly ran into issues and have migrated back to something that works.
  Even though I do have this crash -- it doesn't seem to affect anything
except my mouse click count to dismiss the error.  And the user experience
if others see the same results in Windows.

I'll take the previous advice related to Kicad structure (I did find the
referenced exit code) to continue down the printf path I'm currently on.

Regards,
Jason