3D viewer, VRML V1.0 support

Hello, I am new to kicad-developers.
I am planning to do my first contribution: adding support to 3D Viewer to read VRML V1.0 files. It practically means that it will be possible to direct download parts in VRML format from the 3dContenteCentral.com website without any more middle conversion :)

I need some guidance in kicad development, so I have some questions:

How can I submit my source code contributions?
Is there anyone responsible for 3D viewer related parts?
Are there anyone already working at moment in 3D viewer related stuff?
What are the big picture planes for 3D related stuff in kicad?
Is there any place where I can find a list of related wishes?

Thanks in advance!
Regards,
Mario

Follow ups