Re: Push-and-shove router issues with blind vias

The current code in the repo would silently convert all vias to standard
through-hole vias, my code makes it behave properly for blind/buried
vias. With some additional modifications it could support microvias too
but I haven't implemented that.

Are you saying you don't think this patch should be accepted until it
also supports microvias?

--
Andrew Zonenberg
PhD student, security group