Re: Feature request: Extended BOM (Part, Footprint, etc.) management

Ya probably that will do it :S Editing the .sch in a text editor may also help..
Is it is curious when I am using KiCad as a software/user I forget about the capability to edit external files.. (as maybe most of the regular users will don't do it too.. )
From: Kicad-developers [kicad-developers-bounces+mrluzeiro=ua.pt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Wayne Stambaugh [stambaughw@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 20 August 2014 15:28
To: kicad-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Kicad-developers] Feature request: Extended BOM (Part, Footprint, etc.) management

Have you tried using find and replace?  It seems to me putting 10K into
the find control and 12K5 into the replace control should do the trick.
 You can either replace one at a time by clicking the replace button for
each found item or you can do it all at once by clicking the replace
all.  It's certainly seems easier than writing a Python script.  Not
that you have to do it that way but it is an option.