Re: Config file relocation

On Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 06:01:26PM +0200, yann jautard wrote:
> I think it could be a feature loss to change the way config is stored. I
> mean, IIRC, from the beginning to about one year ago, all the config
> options, including library selection, were stored in the project file.

I think you misunderstood the proposal. He just want to move the
.eeschema, .kicad, .pcbnew and the *global* fp-table together in
a standard place instead of polluting the home directory.

What is in the project remains on the project, no scope changes are
proposed, only a namespace cleanup.

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl