Re: I FOUND IT Was: How to track down an exception?

On Sat, Sep 13, 2014 at 08:52:19PM +0200, Maciej Sumiński wrote:
> With the attached patch, pads have assigned right net codes first and
> then they are added to board. Before I commit the changes, does anyone
> see any potential problems in the patch?

Incredibly easily fixed for the mess that caused :D

The innards should be quite stable at the point that's done (no user
interaction or pending stuff) so it should be safe. But as I said
I don't know exactly how/when these structures needs to be updated.

Strangely valgrind didn't help too much. I expected it to catch the accesses
to the delete'd object. With malloc/free it's almost infallible.. maybe
new/delete have some optimization that make it fail (pooled allocators
are known to foil it...)

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl