Build changes.

I just committed revision r5149 which fails when wxWidgets is less than
version 3.0.0.  I know that the wx3 is not without it's issues but it is
becoming too much of a burden to try to keep the code compatible with
wx2 along the known issues.

I've also added an option when building on OSX that disables downloading
and building all of the dependencies from source by default.  You must
now run CMake with -DUSE_OSX_DEPS_BUILDER=ON if you want to use that
build method.  The are further OSX bundle fixes on the way as well so
please be patient as we transition away from that build philosophy.  I
am working with Bernhard (thanks Bernhard) on getting this issue
resolved so OSX looks for the dependencies on the system and creates OSX
bundles without external scripts.  I have it on good authority that
KiCad will build and run just fine using the installed dependencies.

I am also working on getting stock Boost 1.56 to build KiCad.  It does
appear to work on Linux.  I'm still having some issues on Windows so
hopefully that will be resolved before too long and thus eliminate the
last dependency we will have to build from source.