Re: Build changes.

Hi Wayne,

I just committed revision r5149 which fails when wxWidgets is less than
> version 3.0.0.  I know that the wx3 is not without it's issues but it is
> becoming too much of a burden to try to keep the code compatible with
> wx2 along the known issues.

The updated FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake does not work on my system
(up-to-date Arch Linux). On lines 130 and 131 we have

    include(${CMAKE_CURRENT_LIST_DIR}/FindPackageMessage.cmake)
    include(${CMAKE_CURRENT_LIST_DIR}/CMakeParseArguments.cmake)

which look in the KiCad CMakeModules/ directory for those two files. Since
they don't exist, CMake quits with an error. Replacing those lines with the
old

    include(FindPackageMessage)
    include(CMakeParseArguments)

finds the files that ship with CMake and the build proceeds. I'm not sure
whether you intended to put a copy of these files in the CMakeModules
directory or what.

I am also working on getting stock Boost 1.56 to build KiCad.  It does
> appear to work on Linux.  I'm still having some issues on Windows so
> hopefully that will be resolved before too long and thus eliminate the
> last dependency we will have to build from source.

I've had no problems using stock Boost 1.56 on Arch so far.

Thanks
Blair