Re: building kicad with wxWidgets on Linux

Hi,

either set $PATH in the shell where you build in a way that wx-config can be found (i.e., to your wxWidgets/bin folder) or use
  -DwxWidgets_CONFIG_EXECUTABLE=<path/to/your>/wx-config
switch with kicad (this works for me on OSX, but should also be the same for Linux).

Regards,
Bernhard