Re: Macro expansion in module text

Lorenzo,

I know it's a pain to do but this really needs to be documented
somewhere in the Pcbnew user's manual.  Otherwise, no one will know how
to use this excellent feature except those of us on the developers
mailing list.  The reason I'm asking you to do this is that yesterday I
was attempting use the BOM generator which I haven't used in a long time
and discovered that the current documentation is completely different
than the actual behavior of Eeschema.  We *all* really need to do a
better job of keeping the documentation current.  I'm not singling you
out Lorenzo but if we truly want to provide a stable release at some
point in the near future then we really should keep the documentation
current.  If you add a new feature, change the way a current feature
functions, or happen to stumble across an documentation error, please
make sure the documentation gets updated.  I know there is work under
way to convert to a text based format but we should continue to keep the
odt documentation up to date until that actually happens.

Thanks,

Wayne