OS X build issue when rerunning CMake

Hi folks,

I'm working on scripting the great new work from Bernhard.  The last
remaining issue before publishing the builder script to the KicadOSXBuilder
repo that Miguel made is that I am having problems when I rerun CMake.
When I start clean, everything works great!

I am following the instructions in
https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~kicad-product-committers/kicad/product/view/head:/Documentation/compiling/mac-osx.txt
.

If I have a build/ directory, go into it, and run

 cmake ../kicad \

      -DCMAKE_C_COMPILER=clang \
      -DCMAKE_CXX_COMPILER=clang++ \
      -DwxWidgets_CONFIG_EXECUTABLE=../wx-bin/bin/wx-config \
      -DKICAD_SCRIPTING=OFF \
      -DKICAD_SCRIPTING_MODULES=OFF \
      -DKICAD_SCRIPTING_WXPYTHON=OFF \
      -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=../bin \
      -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release

It works, generates great Makefiles that work great.  I can
immediately rerun the exact same CMake command, and I get the
following error:

CMake Error at CMakeModules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:136 (message):
  Could NOT find wxWidgets (missing: wxWidgets_LIBRARIES) (Required is at
  least version "3.0.0")
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeModules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:343 (_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)
  CMakeModules/FindwxWidgets.cmake:901 (find_package_handle_standard_args)
  CMakeLists.txt:408 (find_package)

If I clobber out the CMake files, and leave the rest of the build artifacts
alone, CMake will rebuild successfully.

Any thoughts?

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer