Re: Macro expansion in module text

On 10/6/2014 12:34 PM, Lorenzo Marcantonio wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 06, 2014 at 04:42:37PM +0100, Brian Sidebotham wrote:
>>> make sure the documentation gets updated.  I know there is work under
>>> way to convert to a text based format but we should continue to keep the
>>> odt documentation up to date until that actually happens.
>
> Sure, no problem.
>
> Just tell me what is the correct doc to update and I'll update it. I'm not exactly familiar with the layout of that project :P

Check out the docs from:

lp:~kicad-developers/kicad/doc

I didn't see an obvious place to put this so I would add a new section
called "Adding Text" to the end of the "Create and Modify a Board"
section which is located in the file:

.\doc\help\en\docs_src\pcbnew\pcbnew_chap6_EN.odt

If you don't have write access (I think everyone who is part of the
kicad-committers group does but I'm not sure) to the doc repo, send me
the odt file and I will update the table of contents, generate the
updated pdf file, and commit the changes.

Thanks,