Re: OS X build issue when rerunning CMake

well, I don't have OSX but I have exactly the same issues on Fedora 20 as Adam had on OSX. And I am building with wxWidgets 3.0.1 and cmake 2.8.12.2 (system version)

Now, I got this combo to work by hacking the cmake files so that when it wanted to fail on the final pass for version check I had the check return true rather than the false it wanted to return. Poof! suddenly everything worked build-wise after that and it used my wxWidgets 3.0.1.

But, when I run against this version of wxWidgets I encounter a run-time assertion when I run DRC checks against my schematic (8 sheets). I don't really care about these assertions, wxWidgets asserts against itself or so the backtrace implies. If I continue after the assertion DRC completes, as if nothing had happened. Still this doesn't make me like wxWigets 3.0.1.

Anyway, I like Wayne's hack better than mine, though the result is the same.

I have downloaded wxWidgets 3.0.2 and cmake 3.0.2, which is where Adam ended up, and see if that combo works better on Fedora 20.

crossing my fingers.