Re: wxScrolledWindow on OS X

Okay, the patch is attached.  It’s very small—about 4 lines each in two files—and applies cleanly to 3.0.0 through 3.0.2.

I think that Bernhard said he was able to observe this issue on a vanilla build of recent sources.  Perhaps he can verify whether this resolves the issue and decide whether to include it with the other patches.  In the mean time I’ll see if I can dig up a trac bug that goes with this.

Garth