Re: Kicad-winbuilder fails.

Brian,

I restored the custom FindPythonLibs.cmake file.  I found an issue with
the stock version when configuring on MSYS2.  I made some minor changes
to it which should make it more robust when looking for mingw python
builds.  Please test it out when you get a chance and let me know if you
find any problems.

Thanks,

Wayne