Re: new documentation format

Marco,

Great work on the conversion analysis.  I finally go around to testing
this and I have to say that I prefer the asciidoc format better than the
markdown and rst formats for plain text readability.  I also could not
convert the asciidoc format to pdf using your example.  I always get an
error about dblatex failing even though I have it installed on my Debian
partition.  None of the section headers or table of contents were
converted so there would obviously be some hand work involved.  That's
not a big deal for the cvpcb documentation but for all of the
documentation there is a lot of work to do.  Windows support is iffy.
Even though MSYS2 has an asciidoc package, the optional bits to create
pdfs is missing so that is an issue.

I guess the next steps are:

* Make the final decision on the format.
* Pick a VCS and a host server.  Obvious choices are bzr/launchpad
  and git/github.
* Convert all of the documentation over to asciidoc.
* Write CMake build configuration support to handle dependency
  checking, out building, translation file creation, and installation.
* Create initial repo and let the document fixing begin.

Any volunteers?

Wayne