Windows install paths.

I've been working on packaging KiCad on MSYS2 with mingw64 and mingw32.
 I have everything building including the full Python scripting.
Unfortunately our current install paths when building with mingw don't
match up with the msys/mingw file structure.  The msys/mingw file
structure is the same as linux except for the library binaries which get
installed in the bin/ folder in order for the executable to be able to
find the libraries.  I propose that we change our windows install paths
to be the same as linux except for the kiface libraries.  Our path
search code can be simplified since windows and linux have the same
relative install paths.  Our windows install would look like

# Path for executable and shared objects.
${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/bin

# Path for documentation.
${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/share/kicad/doc

# Path for demo projects.
${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/share/kicad/demos

# Path for project templates.
${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/share/kicad/templates

# Path for component libraries.
${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/share/kicad/library

# Path for plugings.
${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/share/kicad/plugins

# Path for data files.
${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/share/kicad

# Path for footprint library files when no GitHub.
${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/share/kicad/modules

# Path for 3D model libraries.
${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/share/kicad/share/modules/packages3D

If no one objects to these changes, I will update our install paths
accordingly and submit the kicad package build file to the msys2
project.  Hopefully, soon you will be able to install msys2 and install
kicad by running the `pacman -S`.

Thanks,