Re: Kicad-winbuilder fails.

On 24 October 2014 16:31, Wayne Stambaugh <stambaughw@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Brian,
>
> I restored the custom FindPythonLibs.cmake file.  I found an issue with
> the stock version when configuring on MSYS2.  I made some minor changes
> to it which should make it more robust when looking for mingw python
> builds.  Please test it out when you get a chance and let me know if you
> find any problems.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Wayne

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for doing that. I found just one issue in the find_path() used
to find the include file Python.h.

I've committed a change for it as it's trivial and this fixes
KiCad-Winbuilder again. Thanks for restoring the custom find, I'm glad
it now works on MSYS2.

I expect the other two PATH_SUFFIXES supplied to that find_path() are
wrong by the way, I've not removed them in case they are actually
correct, but generally the only suffixes searched should be the
include directories that contain the headers files.

Best Regards,

Brian.