Re: problems running kicad-install.sh

My apologies if this is a double post.

I believe the consensus last time this was brought up was to set up the git
mirror, which syncs every ten minutes.  It can be found at the Kicad
account on Github.  If you feel strongly about it, you can switch
kicad-install.sh to use it instead.

However, the vast majority of our users should not need to build it, and
kicad-install is not the way we want our users installing KiCad in the
future.

I've personally spent maybe 15 hours in the last month making kicad-install
work on different Linux releases, and it is holding me back from getting
binary releases done, so I am reducing my work on supporting kicad-install
to a minimum.