Re: Windows binaries.

On 11/3/2014 3:15 PM, Nick Østergaard wrote:
>> As soon as I get the time, I will add the libraries to the package and
>> update the windows build notes in the kicad source.  I hope someone can
>> find the time to set up a automated msys2 package builder.  It should be
>> fairly straight forward.
>
> Can one crosscompile that from linux?
>
> Nick

I would think so.  I'm guessing that if you use ArchLinux that you could
even package the cross-compiled binaries.  I know that kicad has been
cross compiled in the past on linux but I haven't tested it.  Of course
you would have to cross compile all of the library dependencies which
could be more problematic as there are quite a few patches required to
build a mingw versions of Python and wxPython.  You can see all of the
patches in the package file repo on github.