Re: OS X Help Search Path patch

I guess one way to alleviate most of my concerns is to put the English help
inside the bundle, add a search path for both where I put it now, and
inside the bundle, and put the inside the bundle help at lower priority.

No matter where you move just kicad.app, help will work (even though none
of the other launchers will), users can add localized help which will take
priority, and it isn't a space hog.

I'll set that up this afternoon.

Adam Wolf