Re: OS X Help Search Path patch

Garth,

Sure.  I still don't like it, but I don't have any more time to discuss
this.

If this ends up mutating into a package installer, I will step back and let
someone else handle Mac builds.  I have absolutely no interest in that.

The help path doesn't look at /Library/Application Support.

Adam Wolf
Cofounder and Engineer
W&L