Re: more pythonic scripting API for pcbnew

PEP8 strongly recommends spaces:
(I was about to link the same Adam did).

The reasoning is tabs is that change width from editor to editor
or from configuration to configuration. Spaces are always the same.

Python syntax heavily relies on indenting for blocks, and that can result
in problems if people starts mixing spaces or tabs.

At least mixing spaces and tabs should be totally avoided.

My  inclination is to use spaces. I do that with those settings in vimdc:

set tabstop=4
set shiftwidth=4
set expandtab

But I’m not writing too much in KiCad lately, so.. my opinion is not
very important here. The only thing I believe super important is not to mix.

Best regards,
Miguel Ángel.

Miguel Ángel Ajo