Re: more pythonic scripting API for pcbnew

On 1/7/2015 3:44 PM, LordBlick wrote:
I have to stop responding to this thread, but it's official Python policy
that spaces are preferred over tabs, and has been for a while.
https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0008/#tabs-or-spaces
OK, I appreciate that, but my heart goes on tabs… :P I leave policies to
politicians. I like the programing mainly because it is one of the few
oases of freedom in modern times. Also freedom of choice of indentation
sign… :P Enforcing „One correct way” is sign of civilization falling.
Diversity is a basic rule of survival.

For your own personal code, the sky's the limit as far as formatting goes.
Any code included in the KiCad source must follow the coding policy.  I
doubt the KiCad coding policy has much influence on the overall health of
civilization ;).
I do not intend to violate any of the sacred rules of KiCAD congregation, my
code will be published off-project, and here I'll just kindly inspired you all... ;)
--
Best Regards,
LordBlick