Drag symbols in libary

Hi KiCad devs,

First of all. I love your product, keep going on!

I'm a beginner user for your product, so thing I noticed right away is
actually something very simple, which is harder than it should.
Namely, resizing the symbol, like a rectangle. Please call it 'resize'
instead of 'drag'.

Also the resizing or moving something in the Part Library editor should be
easier. Now you need to click exactly on that 1 pixel line, which is almost
unusable.
There should be some magic border around it. It almost sounds like the
famous Linux window grapping bug #160311, which took 7 years to solve:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/metacity/+bug/160311

Again, no offense, I just want to make KiCad just a little bit better.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Melroy van den Berg