Build options for asciidoc documentation

Hi Guys,

I was going to start the CMake stuff soon for the asciidoc
documentation, but I'd like to know what toolchains people want to
support. I'll start a Github repo and we can get stuck in. I'll try
and base it on Fat-Zer's starting point where possible.

HTML can be done via:

asciidoc (python)
asciidoctor (ruby)

PDF can be done via:

a2x
a2x --fop (useful toolchain on Windows)
asciidoctor-pdf (The lightest-weight toolchain on Windows and lovely
output but doesn't yet support images so it's still in alpha dev)

So these were the toolchains I was going to support along with
whatever Marco has done in his Makefiles up til now.

Is there any other toolchain people are already using for either HTML
or PDF output from asciidoc that they want supported or just want to
recommend?

Best Regards,

Brian.

Follow ups