Re: wxPython version check

Hmm, this crashes in the fedora nightly build during pcbnew startup, I need to investigate why.

https://github.com/KiCad/kicad-source-mirror/commit/69553d6fa31a60a4694395f0dcadfdbd787c21a8#diff-cdb8e872a96e63280c27292a5845cfbeR147

snprintf( cmd, 1023, "import wxversion; wxversion.select('%s')", WXPYTHON_VERSION ); PyRun_SimpleString( cmd );

Miguel Ángel Ajo