Re: OSX Nightlies Update

As many folks on this list have pointed out, a mousewheel is useful for
panning up and down. The OSX trackpad has this same usefulness, but also
includes left/right as well as up/down.

Pinch is a one dimensional gesture and it matches the one dimensional
zoom behavior.

However, these behaviors have to be implemented in the code. I will try
out the patches given below.

Thanks much

Bob G