Re: OSX trackpad build details

Hi Garth

In your Documentation/compiling/mac-osx.txt - looking at the wx*
patching instructions:

you refer to a patches/wxwidgets-3.0.0_macosx_bug_15684.patch

I don't see that patch in the patches directory.

Also, I see a few other patches in that directory which do not install
using the osx_build_wx.sh script - these were not merged from your code
though.

Should these extra patch files be used?

Thanks much

Bob G

Are these also to be used, or were they all put into the bug_15684.patch?