Re: Rendering issues with line drawing

If you’re on fedora, you have the relevant packages here:

https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/mangelajo/kicad/

wxGTK3(with gtk2)
wxPython3(with wxGTK3-gtk2)
kicad built on top of those.

But you ay need at least fc20 [1] I saw
you’re running f19.  Btw f21 works quite well.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedUp

Miguel Ángel Ajo