Re: Coverity scan.

I don't feel too bad about it.  There were more defects fixed than
added.  I've been using Coverity to fix and push the uncaught exceptions
up the stack.  I'm too lazy to grep through the code and follow the
exception chain.  I'll let Coverity do it for me.  It will take a few
iterations but eventually I'll get there.  I'm more concerned about the
high impact defects which folks who wrote the code or in the case of
dxflib added to the code need to address.  There are a few that look
like legitimate issues.