Re: Getting started?

Den 04/03/2015 10.03 skrev "Marc Jacobi" <obiwanjacobi@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Hi,
>
> I am Marc Jacobi from the Netherlands and I want to get involved.
> I have found the source code but its rather overwhelming.
>
> Is there any documentation on the code architecture and/or patterns used?

I am not sure about architecture, but for patterns... there is the coding
style policy [1], although I am not sure that is what you mean.

> Or anything on concepts and interaction?

I hope other devs has better answers than me, but there is also the KIWAY
stuff with an overview on [2].

> What would be a good place to start...?

A good place to start is fixing bugs reported on the bug tracker, that
leaves you with a starting point for exploration. It is very often better
to have to have some goal, like a new feature to add or a problem to solve
when digging into new stuff.

> Thanx,
> Marc

[1]